The aim of the Childrens Ministry at LakeRidge Baptist is to serve, support, equip, and encourage parents as they raise their kids to know Jesus.
Sunday School curriculums are chosen carefully to teach Biblical truth and engage kids in learning the Word of God and provide resources for parents to continue teaching throughout the week.
The Chldrens Ministry is for newborns through 6th grade.
For 7th – 12th grade, see the Student Ministry page
The safety of our children is a responsibility we take very seriously at LakeRidge Baptist. Parents are required to check-in and check-out with our safety person at the welcome desk in the children’s wing for every service. We offer Sunday School classes through 6th grade on Sunday morning, children’s choir on Sunday evening, Bible drills on Wednesday evening and quarterly extra activities for fun, training and fellowship. Our hearts desire is to see each child come to know Christ as their Savior, to prepare them for life’s challenges, and to help them grow and serve the Lord as future leaders.
10:00 am – Sunday School Classes
– Toddlers (Walking – Age 1)
– Beginner I (Ages 2 & 3)
– Pre-K – 1st Grade
– 2nd & 3rd Grade
– 4th through 6th Grade
11:00 am – Morning Worship Service
– We believe it’s important for children ages 4 and up to be with their parents for worship. We will furnish “quiet bags” for the younger children. There is a family room close to the auditorium where parents can watch the service via Live Stream and their children are free to move around. Infants through 3 year olds should remain in the children’s wing.
– During Sunday Worship, there is a private room available for nursing mothers. The service is live-streamed into the room.
– Two Children’s Choirs:
– 4 years of age through 1st grade
– 2nd grade though 6th grade
– Bible Drills (Pre-K – 6th grade)
– Childcare provided (Infants – Toddlers)
Each event will be full of energetic activities, songs and praises, and opportunities to learn how to apply the Bible to everyday lives.